Office hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday.
California Work Opportunities and Responsibilities to Kids (CalWORKs) provides support services to people who are receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) and want to attend Feather River College. 学生 may be referred by the Department of Social Services or may be self referred.
Support services include:
- Priority registration
- Job preparation and placement
- Vouchers for books and school supplies
- Workshops for personal and professional development
- Referrals to campus and community services
- Transportation assistance
- Information on Welfare Rights
学生 may be enrolled part-time or full-time in a number of areas including GED preparation, vocational education, technology training, and general education.
- Student Services 首页
- Basic Needs
- Community Ed (opens in new window)
- Financial Aid (opens in new window)
- Getting Involved (opens in new window)
- 健康 Services
- 住房 (opens in new window)
- Student Discounts
- Student Employment Services (opens in new window)
- Student Equity and Achievement Services (opens in new window)
- Student Life
- Student-Parent 资源
- Student Policies (opens in new window)
- Support Services (opens in new window)
- Student 安全 (opens in new window)
- Student Leadership & Government
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.