Welcome to FRC 信息 Services support page. 请参阅下面的常见问题解答. If you are unable to find your answer, please create a Support Ticket below. We will try to get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Normal hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm PST.
Before you can access Canvas you will need an FRC network account.
To request an FRC network account please fill out the 网络访问请求表格.
Once you have a network account you can use your credentials to logon to on-campus computers, 你的财务汇报局电邮帐户, 和帆布
You will receive an email once the account has been created. 可以找到示例电子邮件 here.
这些链接也可以在 FRC.edu 首页下的“快速链接”部分.
It can take up to one business day after you Network Account has been created before you can access Canvas.
If you are still having issues after 1 business day please send a 帮助台的要求.
Please read the following information before requesting a password reset.
You must use your FRC Network username and password to get into Canvas. Canvas checks the FRC network system to verify your identity. Your FRC network credentials are also used for 你的财务汇报局电邮帐户 and logging onto campus computers. If you can't get into 你的财务汇报局电邮帐户 or logon to campus computers you won't be able to get into Canvas until that problem is solved.
If your username and password worked before it should continue to work, unless there is a problem with your course registration, 你已经更改了你的财务汇报局网络帐户, 或者你改了名字.
Be sure you don't have the shift key locked when you login. The username and password are case sensitive. If you cut and paste your username or password be careful not to include extra spaces before or after your entries.
To request a password reset please fill out the 网络访问请求表格.
You can request help with your email account by submitting another 请求帮助 but BE SURE TO SELECT FRC EMAIL from the menu on the form as the problem so it will be sent to the right staff.
If you have problems with your registration please contact the FRC 招生 and 记录 office. 招生 and 记录 staff email addresses and phone numbers are on our main website at http://d93c06a.fgstadt.net/admissions, or call 530-283-0202 to be forwarded to the their office.
*It is recommended that you change your password from the default. 不分享你的密码.
In the top right corner click your user profile icon
Inside of “Change Password” Type in current password and continue to then type in the password you are changing to into the remaining boxes.
1. 导致: Your instructor has not allowed access to the course yet.
解决方案: Contact your instructor to see if they have made the course available to students.
解决方案:联系招生 & 记录 to find out how to enroll in the course.
A) Login to Canvas using a web browser such as Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer
B) On the left hand Main Menu click on 'Courses'
C) In the Slide-Out Menu click on 'All Courses'. You may need to scroll down to find the link.
D) Scroll through your courses until you find the one you are searching for and 'Star' it.
Funds can be added to your account in the 图书馆 or 招生 & 记录.
你可以自己付钱 cash and wait for the funds to be applied to your account, or purchase 打印费用代码.
打印费用代码: a one-time use Code will be emailed to you. The email will contain instructions on how to use the code.
最小值是 $5 in cash 打印费用代码.
*Note that inactivity due to lack course registration may result in the loss of Print Fee funds.
- Will receive email in the morning inviting you to complete the survey
- 再次核对日期. 调查将在发送当天完成. 换句话说, 如果今天是1/2/21, 你错过了1/1/21的调查, be sure to complete the current survey for that day (1/2/21)
- Scroll to “complete survey” button and click
- A new webpage will pop-up (with your name already filled in at the top)
- Complete: 2 Yes/No questions and check as many symptoms you have been experiencing over the past 14 days
- You can close your web browser once you see this page
- You will receive an email indicating you have completed the survey
- You will receive an additional email stating whether you are cleared to participate in FRC activities
- If you have been cleared to participate, you will receive this email:
- If you are NOT cleared to participate, you will receive this email:
- i. You need to contact 530-283-5640 or 530-283-0650 to schedule an appointment.
- ii. You CANNOT come to campus until you are cleared
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.